Friday, July 3, 2009

Artistic anatomy





Tools: a white paper - pencil - ruler
Implementation:We note in the middle of my plate, I draw different facial movements, where the head area of square equals 1 \ 8 of the length of the body
I note in the plate I did rectangle divided into three parts, and half of the head by drawing horizontal lines we note that we will have the following elements
1 - the upper side of the head without
2 - the lower section of the nose
3 - the lower side of the face
4 - As for the remaining half is a hair growth
In the last plate, I draw the face of the side in order to clarify the measurement of the eye from the nose to the mouth of the ear
Note the resulting changes in the form of the nose, mouth and cheeks, where the two sides and the dimensions of change so clearly due to the extent that moving the head towards the top or the bottom and we can deduce that the different dimensions of a face
_____________________________________________________

The painting took me three hours

No comments:

Post a Comment