Friday, July 3, 2009

deer art






Raw materials
/ cardboard - colored paper - adhesive material - scissors
Implementation / I cut the cardboard to a radius of fifty cm I pasted colored paper on the cardboard to get off the background and then tell the number of colored paper in the form of Stars and paste on the edge of the background of different sizes to get the part of the plate and then tell the colored paper to a number of larger Rectangles 5 x30cm
I and upwards in a circular motion and then I paste it next to each other to form deer As for the branches of trees, I pasted a green paper takes the deer and I did a number of different constituencies the same way as the deer and I cut the number of hearts and complemented Aesthetic form
_____________________________________________________
It took me five weeks, the painting

No comments:

Post a Comment